It just makes sense that people can't be experts in every aspect of running a business. The smart thing to do is hire a coach, but not all businesses have the time or money to hire a coach. One of the most convenient ways to help your business grow is to work with a virtual coach. You get the same one-on-one treatment as a traditional coach, it's just all done online and at a time that is convenient for you.
Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, who just needs a bit of help and direction, Virtual WOW enables us to share our knowledge with you no matter where you are. All our coaching meetings are done online through SKYPE or conference software. Depending on your needs and areas you are looking for coaching assistance on, either Lynda or D'Arcy will be your Virtual WOW helper. Some people who have benefited from our Virtual WOW are:
- Entrepreneurs looking for help in creating their name, logo and brand. (Lynda)
- Entrepreneurs seeking start-up business direction (setting up a business, marketing, advertising, market research, sales, networking, public relations). (Lynda)
- Established businesses seeking help with marketing, branding, advertising. (Lynda)
- Organizations wanting to advance an employee with new sales and marketing skills. (Lynda)
- Businesses and individuals seeking help in setting up and establishing Social Media marketing. (Lynda)
- Individuals seeking career advancement and motivation. (Lynda)
- Individuals wanting to write a book (how to, motivation, structure, publishing, ebook, marketing). (D'Arcy)
- Individuals wanting to become freelance writers. (D'Arcy)
- Individuals, couples or groups seeking information on world travel, safe destinations, must-see cities. (D'Arcy)
Coaching is not effective unless there is goals, schedules and accountability, and coaching does not work on a shot-gun basic. Therefore our Virtual WOW coaching sessions are packages based on weekly meetings. At the beginning, we will meet online to discuss your needs, goals and areas you are seeking help with along with what is the best meeting venue (SKYPE or conference software). After that, all meetings are, also one hour, where we review the last meeting, discuss agenda items, assign accountability tasks and set the agenda for the following session. You will receive an email report of activities and "to do lists" after each meeting. Our Virtual Coaching is $50 per hour a considerable reduction from our face-to-face coaching of $150 per hour.
- 2 Months (8 x 1 hour sessions) $400
- 4 Months (16 x 1 hour sessions) $800 plus a copy of our paperback book "Sales Suck ... Now What?"
- 6 Months (24 x 1 hour sessions) $1200 plus a copy of our paperback book "Sales Suck... Now What?" and a copy of our audio book "The 4HOUR Marketer".
* For D'Arcy's 4-month coaching, you will receive one of his mystery books. For 6-months coaching, you will receive a copy of two of his mystery books.