The photo above is on the French Riviera and shows two CATboats. CATboats were named because they behave like a cat: quick, agile, well-balanced, quiet and they cause little disturbance as they go. CATboats were developed in the early 1800s and were used extensively around Cape Cod for all types of coastal fishing, tourism and local transportation. Some types of CATboats are still used today.
So, what's that got to do with Sales and Marketing? For our WOW CAT programs, CAT stands for Coaching And Training. We behave like a CATboat; we're quick, accurate and respect your time. Based on whichever WOW CAT program you select, we will find a solution to what hiccups are happening in your Sales and Marketing activities and then set you on a smooth sailing course.
We don't offer Marketing plans!
WHAT? We've been helping businesses and organizations for almost 25 years and what we have found is people don't follow Marketing plans. They want them and are prepared to pay a chunk of money for them, but usually after a few months the plan goes onto a shelf and gets dusty. Why? Because most Marketing plans are created by Marketing people, who don't really know the business. Sure, a few meetings happen and then the Marketing person returns with a nice looking document. But, that approach means the business is not fully involved in the creation of any business planning. We have found that without the investment of time into being part of any planning, the business is not invested. That's why the plan goes onto a shelf to collect dust.
At WOW, we do things differently. We are going to make you work. Below are the WOW CATs we offer but no matter what package you decide is best for your business, you'll be part of the planning. We'll walk you through the questions you need answers, we'll walk you through finding those answers but you will be the one developing your Marketing plan. Our job is to pull all those questions and answers together with our research and knowledge of how Marketing works and provide you with a roadmap of what you need to do to increase revenue and expand your customer base. So, if you aren't prepared to invest your hard earned money and hard earned time, we suggest you talk to another Marketing person that will create a document to collect dust.
Our WOW CAT options are based on the size of your business, your need, your budget and your time commitment. Prices listed are based on all work being conducted in Lethbridge, Alberta and will vary based on the location that is best for you.
The Sales & Marketing WOW CAT Audit:
Branding/ ReBranding WOW CAT:
Small WOW CAT Packages:
With all our Small CATs we start with identifying any of the problems or frustrations you may have and address immediate issues. Then we work with you, to create a focus on what Sales and Marketing activities suit your needs and budget. Then finally, we'll train your staff on how to conduct effective Sales and Marketing activity in the future so you aren't tied into a long-term commitment with us. We basically work ourselves out of a job, but of course, we'll always be there for you should you have future questions or need to consult with us on new ideas or strategies.
How our WOW CATs work is you buy a bank of WOW time at a reduced rate from our hourly fee of $150 per hour. Depending on the type of Sales and Marketing help you need and where you are located, some of your time may be used for face-to-face meetings or mini-workshops with WOW; or, some of your time may be used in asking WOW to do specific work such as design, website enhancement or research; or other times our meetings may be through SKYPE, email or telephone. We respect your time so we will find the best ways to communicate and meet with you based on your schedule, not ours. Below are the Small WOW CATs we offer:
- The Big WOW CAT: 20 hours. Your investment is $2300 ($575 paid over four months) Contact us for details at 403 329-0179 or email.
- The Micro WOW CAT: 10 hours. Your investment is $1400 ($700 paid over two months) Contact us for details at 403 329-0179 or email.
Some examples of how businesses have used our Small WOW CATs are:
- If you are an established business and would like to refocus your marketing. Much of the time will be on coaching and then training you or your staff for future marketing activities.
- If you are seeking training for your staff we first consult with you, next we will develop the training program and then we will present the training. You provide the venue and staff.
- If you need help setting up, managing or learning Social Media, most of our work would be at your location teaching you how to implement Social Media with your computing system.
- If you are a business and needs to freshen up your corporate identity including advertising, script templates, logo development, creating a name, Branding or Re-Branding, then most of the time would be spent in our location designing these items for you.
Note: This pricing is a reduction from our $150 per hour fee. Your banked time can be used up to one year after the contract has been signed. The timeframes listed above are for your budgeting purposes only.
Hey, we warned you that you'll have to do some work!