Online Video Courses
- $4.99 for videos under 5 minutes
- $9.99 for videos 5 - 10 minutes
- $14.99 for videos over 10 minutes.
- All Audio training sessions are $4.99 and range from 45 - 70 minutes.
But don't think these videos don't provide good, solid and practical information. We've been in training and coaching businesses on these topics for over 21 years and we'd never jeopardize our reputation without producing quality training products.
- Video: Social Media 101 - a must for all businesses.
- Video: Competitive Advantage - There's more than just doing a SWOT.
- Video: Leadership - Learn from Napoleon.
- Video: LinkedIn - is your profile helping or hurting you?
- Video: What the Tweet? Setting up Twitter the right way!
- Video: Stop sending your Social Media at the wrong time.
- AUDIO: 20 things to do BEFORE you quit your day job.
- AUDIO: Business Etiquette - someone is always watching.
- AUDIO: Dealing with ... grumpy... nasty... difficult people.
- AUDIO: Nasty bosses.
- Video: Creating your Marketing plan from a sailboat.
- Video: Demystifying Consumer Behaviour and SAVE marketing money.
- Video: The six primary ways to get your message out.
- Video: The difference between sales and marketing (knowing this will save you $$$)
- Video: SEO for DIYers #1 - do you really own your domain?
- Video: SEO for DIYers #2 - Understanding keywords.
- Video: SEO for DIYers #3 - Inbound and outbound links.
- AUDIO: Crash Course in Marketing.
- AUDIO: Plotting your Marketing course.
- AUDIO: Sink or Swim your Brand will decide.
- Video: Digital selling - the new prospecting but where to start?
- Video: I don't want to be a salesperson - Let's change your mind.
- Video: No means NO... or does it?
- Video: The value of YOU! Are you training people to not value you?
- Video: Good advise or bad - depends on who you talk to.
- AUDIO: Sales for the terrified.
- AUDIO: Steering around competition through customer service
Our kisses from happy customers:
"I would recommend WOW's online courses. They are excellent! Our first course was Social Media 101 and it was well presented and had very good and thoughtful ideas as to how to use Social Media for business - all for only $14.99!!! It is a must for anyone who uses Social Media."
"I love the humour in these videos. Don't get me wrong they have lots of good and usable content but learning about how to run my business has never been this fun before. Keep it up, I'm thirsty for knowledge!"
- Carol Armstrong, Whitefish, Montana
" I have purchased lots of Lynda's nice and short online Videos; great stuff to get you educated on the huge spectrum of marketing. She also wrote an awesome Book called Sales Suck. It is an easy read and even easier actionable steps that got this almost three-decade entrepreneur kick-started again."
- Lesley Colburn Schwartz, ProPlantCare.com, Lethbridge, Alberta
"As part of my new position, my employer asked me to be involved in the sales process. I have viewed several of your courses. I find them easy to follow and I have gotten some good tips. I'm not as nervous as I was when he first asked me to be involved in sales. Thanks.
- Cari, Lethbridge, Alberta