Unicorns love to grant wishes to those but only to those who are deserving. When a person is deserving, the Unicorn will allow that individual to make a wish that only the Unicorn can hear. The reward to the Unicorn is seeing the joy on the face of the person whose wish has been granted.
WOW FACT: When your Brand has solved a problem or provided a solution for a consumer, that person’s thankfulness, relief and happiness will motivate you and your team. You know you are on the right track when your customers thank you for selling them something.
Topic titles we have presented:
- Be the UNICORN, it starts with your Brand.
- Who are you talking to? Brand Persona Development
- A Logo is not a Brand unless it is on a Cow. Brand Foundation.
- Developing your Brand in three-solid steps.
- Sink or Swim your Brand will decide.
Marketing and Sales
- Inbound vs Outbound Marketing.
- Demystifying Social Media (variety of “How to” sessions).
- Don’t know… Don’t guess Market Research.
- Sales suck… NOW WHAT?
- Prospecting – it’s not about you it is all about THEM.
- No means NO or does it?
- Someone is always watching you and your Etiquette.
- Networking. Is it helping or hindering your business?
- You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling – Customer Service.
- What’s your Digital footprint?
- Social Media etiquette for your business.
Travel & Tourism:
- Seven days in… (Paris, Barcelona, Provence, Spain, Scotland).
- Scotland’s Western Isles and Whiskey Distilleries.
- ABroad escapes.. tales from a Broad who cycles annually in Europe.
- Be a sidecar cyclist.
Please see our division WOW Tours for details on these topics as many of them have been made into Webinars.
Action Videos & Photos
Bob T, participant at Toronto HRPA conference
I was hesitant to come to the Digital Footprint seminar you were presenting at because I thought I know all I needed to know. I was wrong and I plan on changing my online activity as SOON as I get home!
Justin S, General Manager Furniture store, Calgary
I was so confused about Branding. The company I work for had a name, logo and slogan so I figured I was doing pretty good. Clearly, I didn’t understand how complex it is to develop a Brand. Thanks and let me know when your book is out so I can buy one!
Excerpt from Brand Development Session
20 Sales and Marketing Tips to start your business
Engaging the Audience for retention learning
Humour is essential for learning
It is possible to have workshops with social distancing!