“Thank you so much for all your guidance and support throughout this process. It is helpful beyond measure to have a solid direction to navigate our marketing and future advertising with. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and please don’t be a stranger 🙂 pop in or email any time.”
- Zep Molnar, Marda Loop Code Ninjas, Calgary (Note: We have a 21 year relationship with BDC as a coach for their clients. Code Ninjas was one of those clients.
“Lynda and WOW Communication have been, and continue to be, a big help in focusing our Brand and strategizing for our Marketing. She is a great Coach/Mentor. She keeps us in the loop on new techniques and Marketing opportunities. She is a reliable coach and very accommodating.”
- Madonna, Earthy Eats & Specialty Teas, Brooks, AB.
“Lynda was an ideal marketing consultant for our business. She helped me to define a specific target market, and to develop a plan to reach that market. She provided help without taking over the process, equipping me to carry on after our time of working together was completed.”
- Judy Klok, Kayben Farms, Okotoks
“I’ve worked on multiple projects with Lynda with the BDC and it is always a pleasure. Her professionalism and experience make her easy to work as she helps clarify complex ideas and discover new ways of thinking. She’s a delight to work with and I count myself lucky having worked with her.
- Kayley Brooks, Wheelhouse Marketing, Calgary.
“Working with Lynda as our company’s business coach has been invaluable. Lynda listens carefully and uses her expertise to provide our company with the resources and tools needed to make successful decisions. I would recommend Lynda’s coaching services to any small business owner because she is grounded and real. “Because we believe in her expertise, we have hired her as a facilitator in our self-employment program.”
- Gillian Nish, CEO execuserv plus inc., Lethbridge, Alberta
“Thanks for coaching us through our Brand story and key messaging. We are excited to have consistency for our Marketing and Public Relations.”
- Judy Stolk-Ingram, ED, Career Transitions, Lethbridge
“ Family Centre has had nothing but success with the expertise that Lynda has shared as well as implemented with Marketing techniques, proposal writing, and web site development. We are looking forward to a continued working relationship. We are absolutely delighted with Lynda’s design for our website and can’t wait to have it up and running. It is professional, as well as considerate for the users accessing it, fun and well designed. Lynda’s experience with the not for profit sector has been a huge asset.”
- Crystal Elliott, Family Centre. Note: We worked with Family Centre for eight years. Crystal has moved to Saskatchewan but can be reached through her LinkedIn profile for more information about this testimonial.
For a comprehensive list of testimonials we have received since 1994, see our Testimonial section.